Popular Posts

Dream: Are How You?

 “Are How You?”

 

Had a dream that we had a small family reunion. There was a kid there, about 8. I didn’t know who it was and kept asking people, “Is that your boy?” They all said no, until someone finally told me he didn’t have any parents. He was owned by a local news station and was featured in a weekly storytelling show obnoxiously called “Are How You?”

I said hello to the kid, and he began to smile a grotesquely large smile. His eyes smooshed down into black lines and his head expanded as if filling with air. “Are how you?” he asked me in his saccharine, high-pitched TV voice. His head towered over me.

“Uhh, good job, kid,” I said, and his head deflated and face returned to normal. He laughed, sat on the floor, to play with blocks. People backed away from him.

“Why is he here” I asked a nephew.

“No one knows.”

No comments: